[Peace-discuss] Raimondo more credible than flacks for the Democrats

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:55:13 CDT 2009

You wrote:

>Peace Action does seem to be an honorable exception to the sordid record that Raimondo >describes.  But his comment on Peace Action seems strictly accurate, if not fulsome.  It's >quite true that "Peace Action is not making a whole lot of noise about this, in spite of the >issue’s relative importance. They are confining their opposition to an online petition." Some >"accusation."

But Peace Action is not "confining their opposition to an online
petition," and anyone that bothered to talk to any of the national
organizations working on Afghanistan would know that. That's my point
- you can't trust what Raimondo writes, because he clearly doesn't do
any investigation before he writes. You seem to judge him according to
whether what he says conforms with your ideological predispositions,
not according to whether what he writes is true.