[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Flyer from UFPJ on AfPac policy

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Sat Apr 11 20:30:57 CDT 2009

'As for UFPJ, their alleged opposition to Obama’s war is couched in all kinds of
contingencies and ambiguous formulations. Their most recent public
pronouncement, calling for local actions against the Af-Pak offensive, praises
Obama for "good statements on increasing diplomacy and economic aid to
Afghanistan and Pakistan." Really? So far, this "diplomacy" consists of
unsuccessfully finagling the Europeans and Canada to increase their
"contributions" to the Afghan front – and selling the American people on an
escalation of the conflict.'

--J. Raimondo, ‘Progressive’ Warmongers
<http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2009/04/07/progressive-warmongers/>