[Peace-discuss] UFPJ Policy Notes.

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 08:22:38 CDT 2009

My segments comments were about the movement as a whole, not
necessarily UFPJ per se.  CAP, MoveOn, etc. have been quite helpful
in following the message discipline of the Obama war ramping in
Afghanistan.

I was writing quickly yesterday and may not have clarified,
especially because Ricky's email was about the peace movement as a
whole.  So, I utilized the segments comment in direct response to
that.  I can see how it would be confusing to others though.

Solidarity,
-N.

Neil Parthun
  Sports journalist, Public i  ||  http://public.ucimc.org

"There are many victories worse than a defeat." - George Eliot