[Peace-discuss] First Black President Defeats U.S. Antiwar Movement

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 15 21:43:31 CDT 2009

This seems to me, I'm sorry to say, most eminent sense.  Maybe we should use
this piece as a flyer for May 2, given that the last two flyers have been
devoted explicitly to Afghanistan.

We could list at the end how to fight this trend locally -- upcoming events and
contact information for AWARE and other groups, websites, etc.   --CGE