[Peace-discuss] CIA torturers get off

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 23:14:16 CDT 2009

Obama can't afford to piss off the intelligence community, who hold unimaginable amout of power. He gave up the memos because he could claim that he had no other choice. Beyond that, it's gonna be up to congress and others to do what Obama may want to do but can't. Let's keep the pressure on.
 --Jenifer