[Peace-discuss] Apr 5th at IMC -- IVAW talk was excellent!

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 13:14:07 CDT 2009

Tho't somebody would be singing praises of- and thanking the man who came to the IMC potluck on April 5th and gave such a moving talk... and then I could have chimed in w/ my appreciation as well...
But nobody else has done this, so I'll go first. It was a great speech, I feel grateful to have been present -- the reason I attended the event -- and I hope the presenter will come back and talk w/ us again.
 --Jenifer