[Peace-discuss] possible problems with peace and peace-discuss lists

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 21 17:56:12 CDT 2009

I'm not getting some recent peace and peace-discuss list postings and I'm
worried there might be something wrong with the lists. One post in
particular happens to be the minutes I sent out last night. I never
received them back via the list.

Can anyone else confirm they didn't receive the minutes?

I sent them 10:36PM in the usual manner (to the peace list).

Please take a minute to check and respond to me if you did NOT receive
them. I'd suggest responding to me directly and not the entire list.

Thanks!