[Peace-discuss] Re: Baked goods

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Sat Apr 25 22:55:18 CDT 2009

Ok.

 From Smile Politely---

C-U Public Health Board is having a meeting MONDAY at 5pm at the C-U
Department of Public Health offices on Anthony Drive between Prospect
and Mattis and word is this issue will be the main focus of the
meeting.  If you have concerns about this issue, this would be a good
place to make your voice heard.