[Peace-discuss] Mean Streets (2) (David Sirota on Populism, too)

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sun Apr 26 16:33:24 CDT 2009

Still seems pretty imprecise. Chomsky uses the word "roughly".  20% ±
10%?   One should look at the statistics and questions from which
these numbers arize. Moreover,  the upper 20(±10)% would have to be
broken down rather then used as a monolithic grouping. For example,
those I've known in the university aren't engaged a hell of a lot in
public and economic affairs.

Like economics, political "science" is a pretty soft science.

--mkb