[Peace-discuss] Swine Flu

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Tue Apr 28 10:39:20 CDT 2009

I am not so sure why we, in the US, have become so concerned about swine flu
all of a sudden.  It has been with us since the 1950's - if not before.
Just look at who the Amerikan people have nominated for and who they have
elected to public office over that period and one can planly see that the
country has been suffering from swine flu for quite a while now. My
apologies to the swine species, who are often more intelligent than their
human counter parts and do not deserve to share their good name with the
human swine that populate Amerika.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the current bout of Swine Flu turned out to be
the swine's way of getting even with people for their atrocious hog farms
and for givng swine a bad name.