[Peace-discuss] Fw: Emailing: stampcollection

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:56:41 CDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 12:20 PM, unionyes <unionyes at ameritech.net> wrote:

 This is unbelievable !

> Check out these new U.S. Postage stamps that were approved by the Bush
> administration and will soon be released at the new rate.
>
> David J.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet just about all the money I have in the world
that it's a hoax created by an artist out there someplace.  Even Dubya
wouldn't be stupid enough to issue such stamps.  The signature in the upper
right hand corner - "Freak H. Jump 2007" or something like that; it's hard
to read - suggests that it's the work of someone like R. Crumb.

Don't expect to find these stamps in your post office any time soon.

John W.