[Peace-discuss] Safe Haven food

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 19:36:02 CDT 2009

Hey all -

As you may or may not know, Safe Haven tent community moved out to a
campground in Mahomet.  They went for a legal option while they
continue to work with the City of Champaign to allow for
modifications to the zoning laws.

Their most urgent need is food.  I was wondering if it would be
possible for any/all of you to put together a small donation of food
and I could stop by before the afternoon of the 5th (going out of
town until Friday evening) to pick it up.  If this is possible,
please email me back so we can schedule a time/place for pickup.

Thanks!

Solidarity,
   -N.

Neil Parthun
   IEA Region 9 Grassroots Political Activist
   Writer/Facilitator for Champaign-Urbana Public i