[Peace-discuss] Monthly message

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 3 20:04:37 CDT 2009

No.  If he'd been in the political science department (called "government"
there) he would have praised Obama's war as "managing disorder" -- as some of us
heard ridiculously done by a representative member of the local poli sci
fraternity at the mosque last Friday...  That would be scary, if it weren't
irrelevant.