[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 18:27:01 CDT 2009

An old friend emailed this to me today:

"Isn't this health plan stuff disgusting.  Can't say I didn't expect it.  I am more revulsed by capitalism every day.  Why is it that every other country has recognized that health is not an area where profit is appropriate, but we can't see it?  I guess people will just have to go on dying so the fuckers can have their houses, cars, boats, mistresses, whatever.  I wonder what useless, watered down bill will finally pass."

The most appalling part of all this is how complicit the MSM has been re airing all the vitriolic spewing of those who are so clearly and demonstrably in the pockets of the Health Insurance Industry (including Big Pharma)..
 --Jenifer