[Peace-discuss] Obama kills universal healthcare

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:13:57 CDT 2009

I weary of Carl's constant carping against Obama in the Subject line, as if
Obama operated in a vacuum and bore sole responsibility for all of
American's many moral and policy failings.  Nevertheless this is a good
article by Norman Solomon.  Thanks for sharing, Carl.

[We should demand a single-payer system just as we should demand US troops