[Peace-discuss] Call Durbin: Urge strong support for public option

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 14:11:06 CDT 2009

I've called Durbin's office a number of times, but ea time, the recording sez due to large number of calls, call back later, so I do... And I've yet to be able to get thru. (When I called the Springfield number, it turned out to be a fax, so that didn't work either.)

Oops, just redialed and it went thru! My msg (to a real live person) was that Durbin's statement that the banks ran DC was truthful and brave, so kudos there. Ditto his initial support for public option, extreme disappointment that he felt he had to waver on that, encouragement that he stick to his guns and convince others to do so as well. Ta da.
 --Jenifer