[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Call for Working Group to Advocate on Israel Palestine

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:48:52 CDT 2009

Carol McKusick asked:> persons who would like to meet to try to come
up with what we can ask of our legislators to make a positive
difference to the Israel Palestine situation.

The local IVAW is very strong on the Israel / Palestine issue. Join
forces. Attend tonight's report and invite them to join your working
group.

I think Carol would like to meet as a WG. I'd be down with that.

I like Carl's idea of individual letters to the congress people.
You could also post copies of the letters to peace-discuss.
If you want others to also write, send an invitation to the peace list
-- include a letter or two as examples maybe. I know several peace
list people% would invite others to write, especially if there was an
example letter they could share. (%like at their Mennonite church
meetings or Quakers groups).

-karen medina