Fw: [Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Fri Aug 14 23:58:16 CDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: unionyes
To: Robert Dunn
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:55 PM
Subject: ~!Re: [Peace-discuss] Fw: Lou Dobbs is dangerous

Robert,

The REAL issue here, is the fact that many people who are attending these congressional townhall meetings are PREVENTING others from having their right to free speech via their shouting and even physical intimidation !

To add insult to injury, most of these people who are disrupting OTHER PEOPLE'S FREE SPEECH , are either being paid by corporate interests of the ; Health Insurance, Pharmecutical, HMO, Medical Equipment, and Private Hospital industries OR are ignorant of basic world facts !

MANY of these people are ignorant of the fact that ;

 1) the pathetic " watered down version " of the corporate sponsored Obama health care plan
is a " sham " to keep the parasitical health insurance companies in business, whose bottom line PROFIT depends upon their denying people healthcare, resulting in over 40,000 people dying needlessly every year in the U.S. !

AND,

2) Many of these people who are denying OTHERS of their free speech rights, are being fed LIES via FOX NEWS etc.. Many of these people are already on " Socialized Medicine " via Medicare and the V.A. ( Veterens Administration ), NOT TO MENTION that ; Obama, his entire cabinet, and every member of the U.S. House and Senate already HAVE NATIONAL HEALTHCARE !

3) The U.S. is number ONE in healthcare costs per person in the WORLD, yet we rate 37th in QUALITY and ACCESS to  care, behind EVERY INDUSTRIALIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD !
And even many THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES !

So my bottomline point here Robert is ;

1) Your rights to free speech ENDS, when you interfere with MY free speech rights !

and

2) Why should we the taxpayers continue subsidizing an industry with our TAX DOLLARS, that makes a profit of OUR suffering and DEATH !
When we have a more just and PROVEN health care system via 36 other countries ( some of whom have had this proven cost effective system for over 100 YEARS  ! ) ?
So, no matter how ignorant and dellusional some one is, their free speech rights end, when they interfere with OTHER PEOPLE'S  free speech rights. Which is EXACTLEY what has been happening in these townhall meetings.

IF you would like to debate the private vs.  REAL ( not the phoney Obama plan ) public healthcare system, I would LOVE to have you on the ILLINOIS WORLD LABOR HOUR  Radio Program for a rational and respectful debate, unlike the brownshirt Nazi tactics of these astro-turf corporate financed neo fascist thugs who have been denying people their right to free speech, verbally and physically intimidating those who disagree with them publicly, and most recently, physical violence against Union members who spoke out in St. Louis at a congressional townhall meeting and who were NOT intimidated, resulting in a small riot when the anti- healthcare Nazis physically assualted one of the Union members, who unlike many coward weak-knee liberals, physically fought back !

To quote Malcolm X ; I am non-violent with those who are non-violent with me " !

David Johnson
356-8247