[Peace-discuss] Lux Libertas going to 9 am M-F on Revolution Broadcasting

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Aug 17 00:12:34 CDT 2009

I am moving my Sunday broadcast of Lux Libertas to Monday through Friday
at 9 am central (10 am Eastern) on RevolutionBroadcasting.com

Barry Holley will be my guest tomorrow morning Monday August 17 at 9 am
Central.

Click the link below to open Audio Stream with Online Chat. /
Please note that Revolution Broadcasting uses Eastern time,
and Lux Libertas will play at 10 AM eastern time (9 AM Central)/

http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com/popup.php

If you would like to appear on the program or suggest a guest, please
respond to this email.

Wayne