[Peace-discuss] Fw: Keyword News: [bernie sanders]

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 17 13:59:04 CDT 2009

Keyword News Alert
----- Original Message -----
From: Yahoo! Alerts
To: unionyes at ameritech.net
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 1:12 PM
Subject: Keyword News: [bernie sanders]

      Yahoo! Alerts Yahoo! News - My Alerts - Edit Alert
      Monday, August 17, 2009 11:12 AM PDT

                  Sponsored Link
                  Special Offer - Free Trial of Blockbuster.com
                  Rent Movies from Blockbuster.com. Delivered Direct To Your Mailbox.
                  Click here to start today.
                  www.Blockbuster.com

            Sen. Bernie Sanders: Strong Turnout, No Shouting at Vermont Town Meetings on Health Care (VIDEO)
            The Huffington Post Sun, 16 Aug 2009 13:50 PM PDT
            Hundreds of Vermonter in favor of health care reform packed spirited but civil town meetings hosted by Sen. Sanders. Both sessions were a contrast to raucous town-hall-style meetings in other states.

      See more news stories that match my keyword

            You received this email because you subscribed to Yahoo! Alerts. Use this link to unsubscribe from this alert. To change your communications preferences for other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.