[Peace-discuss] Dennis Kucinich's take on health care bill

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:21:05 CDT 2009

> bloc of 60 House Democrats who have pledged to vote no in the House on any health
> reform bill that does not include a robust public option. If the bloc of 60 hold together,
> the public option is not dead.

This is good to know (about the 60).
And yesterday Stuart sent a few of us a link to the list of the 60
which is asking for donations for those people:

Please join me in supporting Standing Up For The Public Option! by
supporting the House Dems who say they will vote against any
"healthcare reform" plan unless it includes a public option.

To see details and contribute now please go to
http://www.actblue.com/page/theytookthepledge/recipient/659363