[Peace-discuss] Farmer's Market (8/22); should we be at the Market on 8/29?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 21 04:45:35 CDT 2009

If you're free *this* Saturday, 8/22, we could probably use
one more person for either the 8:00-9:20
or 9:20-10:40 shifts at the Farmer's Market.

A question: should we try to be at the Market at all
on Aug. 29th, which will be the second day of
the Sweet Corn Festival?  If so, we'd need to take
everything down by about 9:30am to get set up at the Festival,
so it'd be a short morning (followed by a 12-hour corn-filled day).

I'd vote to skip the Market on 8/29, but will coordinate
if anyone is eager to be there then.