[Peace-discuss] By How Many Days Can We Shorten This War?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 21 11:26:48 CDT 2009

But it's not an intermediate goal: it's going the other way.

Talking of an "exit strategy" is a diversion from GTFO, just as talking of "time
lines" was the Democrats' cover to continue funding Bush's war.

Both are non-innocent diversions from cutting off the money, as the constitution
provides -- and was done in e.g. Vietnam and the Contra war.