[Peace-discuss] Re: [Discuss] Safe Haven residents move inside church

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 11:46:29 CDT 2009

I realize the homeless issue in Champaign is not an anti-war issue,
but I see it mostly as a "we" and "they" viewpoint, very much like
war.

I stopped attending my church when it would not openly discuss the wars.
I am ashamed that it also won't stand up now and offer to take the
tent community for one month.
If all the churches in Champaign would take a month, the burden would
not fall too heavily on any one church.

-karen medina