[Peace-discuss] Feingold to Obama: Announce Withdrawal Timetable from Afghanistan

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 08:57:45 CDT 2009

What's relevant here is not the time elapsed since the U.S. attack,
but what stage we are at politically.

Until now, as far as I am aware, no U.S. Senator has called for any
kind of timetable for U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. Nor has any
major newspaper editorialized for a withdrawal timetable, etc. etc.
So, when one Senator does it, it is a big deal.

--
Robert Naiman
Just Foreign Policy
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org

Demand an Exit Strategy from Afghanistan
http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/act/exit-afghanistan