[Peace-discuss] Ask the military recruiter to explain this...

jgeo61 at comcast.net jgeo61 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 25 13:57:59 CDT 2009

Hello To Each of You,

Tomorrow morning I will have an initial mtg. with Michael Frerichs, our state rep.,regarding the Department of Peace Campaign and having Illinois join the growing number of states who have adopted the state version of this legislation. This first mtg. is scheduled for Wednesday August 26, 10 a.m. at his office which is located at 45 E. University Ave. Suite 206, Champaign, 217-355-5252. This is a peaceful mtg. and all are welcome to explore how we can "make it happen". I encourage you to visit http://www.thepeacealliance.org/ to learn more about the campaign.

Please let me know if you would like to come tomorrow or to any future mtgs. with Michael Frerichs.

Thank you for your attention,

In Peace,
Joy