[Peace-discuss] Re: petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

Matt Reichel mattreichel at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:07:13 CDT 2009

Rosanna Pulido is not a Ron Paulista; she is a fascist, racist hate-monger who heads the Illinois Minuteman.
I am not sure where you have her identified as belonging to the Ron Paul movement. She did show up at the July 4th Tea Party, but demonstrated no idea as to what it was about.
She is being opposed in the Republican Primary by David Ratowitz, who is a genuine Ron Paulista, and a far superior candidate.

Either one will lose to me in the general election.

Best,
Matt Reichel
www.mattreichel.us