[Peace-discuss] [Fwd: [SuperLiberty] Edward Kennedy 1932-2009]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 14:48:56 CDT 2009

Well said, Laurie. Thank you.
I think it's great that this list welcomes honest differences of opinion. I don't think it's great -- or productive -- when posts from those ostensibly promoting peace as the endgame are deliberately nasty or provocative. After more than enuff of these, I've begun to delete, unread, emails from those who specialize in nasty or provocative posts. I may be missing some good info in the process, but it makes my life a whole lot more PEACEful.
 --Jenifer