[Peace-discuss] Re: petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Wed Aug 26 15:10:12 CDT 2009

Matt,

Rosanna is going to join us as a speaker at the Midwest Liberty Fest in
Du Quoin in October.   Rosanna supports defending the borders and
supports 2nd Amendment rights, both of which are issues that resonate
strongly with many voters who supported Ron Paul in 2008.

I do think that the planners invite lively debate and would be willing
to extend their courtesy to you if you want to come and speak.  I would
like to know if you are interested before I would take it to the
planning board for approval.

http://www.midwestlibertyfest.com

Wayne