[Peace-discuss] Re: petition period has begun for next year's D and R primaries

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:05:36 CDT 2009

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:52 PM, E. Wayne Johnson <ewj at pigs.ag> wrote:

 Far be it from me to suggest that people should be lacking in compassion.
> We certainly need more compassion not less.
>
> I would suggest that homosexuality is a form of expression of  uncontrolled
> lust.
>
> I would liken it to the same sort of lust that drives imperialism,
> warmongering, crony capitalism,
> corporate malfeasance, greed, and other social ills.  There really isn't
> any indication of any sort
> of genetic tendency to homosexuality, although many people do think or want
> to think that there is.

I beg to differ.

> I have been told that he is a Lutheran who is one genetically but I am not
> convinced.  The fact
> that I am not a Lutheran and there are no known Lutherans among my
> ancestors does not
> prove or disprove the notion.  I don't see any evidence of homosexuals
> being a definable minority
> with Obligatory membership, any more than one has a genetically based
> predestination to be
> a tyrant, scam artist, serial rapist, Ponzi schemer, or scorcher of
> humanity.

Nice comparisons.

> One can't say that the expression of uncontrolled lusts in the society is
> harmful only to the participants.
> In paedophilia the age of the young participant or exploited one becomes
> the issue, but it's a very thin line.
> Three months, three weeks, three days later the legal outcome is different
> but the role of the participants is
> virtually unchanged.  The harm to the participants in homosexuality is
> manifested in the changes that
> they receive in their bodies and their typically shortened lifespan and
> chronic disease states.  The liars
> are not looking at the figures.  They spread the diseases to others and
> through the society since the majority of those who participate in
> homosexual activity have heterosexual partners as well.  Their activities
> become a burden for all of us to bear.

These diseases you're talking about are spread through sexual contact,
period.  Heterosexuals spread these diseases.  I'm not even sure what
diseases you're talking about, but there is no evidence whatever that STDs
originate in homosexual acts.

> Those who participate in homosexuality do so by their own choice and they
> recruit their partners
> from the population by convincing others to make similar choices.

I beg to differ.