[Peace-discuss] AWARE

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 19:29:50 CDT 2009

Yet more issues today that take time and energy away from peace and justice work...

I think about all the good people who have left AWARE because of the unpleasantness, and so I'm hanging on and trying not to become another casualty. But right now I feel so downhearted about all the ugliness that I really don't want to be part of this anymore.

I will say that it is the good people remaining who give me hope that there are better days ahead for AWARE, as well as for our nation and the world.
 --Jenifer