[Peace-discuss] Fw: [cchcc-l] Reminder: CCHCC Holiday Party & Raffle

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 1 12:16:13 CST 2009

--- On Mon, 11/30/09, Allison Jones <allison at healthcareconsumers.org> wrote:

Dear Friends,

You are invited to Champaign County Health Care Consumers' Annual Holiday
Party to be held on Friday, December 4, 2009. Come celebrate another great
year of fighting for health care justice with CCHCC! Refreshments will be
provided, but all are welcome to bring a dish to share. We will be drawing
the 2009 CCHCC Annual Raffle prize winners at the party, so come ready to
purchase one last chance to win. You can also pick up some CCHCC stocking
stuffers for your friends and family, including t-shirts, tote bags, and key
chains.

Purchase your raffle tickets ahead of time!
Call us at (217) 352-6533.
Or visit our website to purchase tickets online:
http://www.healthcareconsumers.org/index.php?action=Display%20Store

What: CCHCC Holiday Party
When: Friday, December 4, 2009 - 5:00 - 8:00pm
Where: First United Methodist Church
210 West Church Street, Champaign
(northeast corner of Church and State)

Free Parking in Lot - Metered Parking on the Street - Wheelchair Accessible

RSVP for the Holiday Party today!
-- Call us at (217) 352-6533
-- Email us at cchcc at heatlhcareconsumers.org
-- Visit our website: