[Peace-discuss] Jobs Not Wars

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 11:47:32 CST 2009

Not too late to sign, folks. This is Kucinich's group, btw.
 --Jenifer

--- On Thu, 12/3/09, activist at democrats.com <activist at democrats.com> wrote:

Dear Jenifer Cartwright,

Thank you for signing our "Jobs Not Wars" petition at:
http://www.democrats.com/jobs-not-wars

As the 3651st person to sign this petition, you are helping us reach our goal
of 100000 signatures.

You can help make this petition a success by sharing this petition with your
friends and family. Petitions will succeed only by word of mouth, and every
signature makes a difference! Forward our sample email below, or simply send
your friends this link:
http://www.democrats.com/jobs-not-wars?source=jencart13%40yahoo.com

Thank you again for making a difference!

Bob Fertik
Democrats.com

=======Please forward to friends==============

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the petition: "Jobs Not Wars"

Please take a moment to read about this important issue, and join me in
signing the petition. It takes just 30 seconds, but can truly make a
difference. Please sign here:
http://www.democrats.com/jobs-not-wars?source=jencart13%40yahoo.com

Once you have signed, you can help even more by asking your friends and
family to sign as well.

Thank you!

Jenifer Cartwright,

Democrats.com