[Peace-discuss] Re: Immigration Reform Rally!

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:53:59 CST 2009

As one who's family immigrated to this country, perhaps I am in a
unique situation to notice that humane immigration laws benefit all,
from the onion picker in Texas to the Mexican doctor who now cleans
the Foreign Language Building to Microsoft who brings the best and the
brightest from India. And the humane laws benefit their unborn
children.
-karen medina