[Peace-discuss] Re: Immigration Reform Rally!

E.Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Dec 8 08:14:06 CST 2009

Mort,
One of the themes here on this list is anti-racism.
One can scarcely find a more racially-driven issue than eugenic abortion.

While I don't deny the influence that you call "theologically frozen
fanaticism",
there are purely secular arguments against abortion based on biology.

"You don't have to be a Jew to disapprove of murder".  - Roger Waters

Wayne