[Peace-discuss] Tim Johnson congratulated us on being consistent

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 11:32:54 CST 2009

I'm willing to bet that the co$t of the war(s) is the reason for Johnson's reconsideration of his position. Hoping he'll vote to withhold funds, tho' using them for health care for all or other social programs probably won't ever be on his agenda. Really, I don't get how so many can be so unfeeling.
 --Jenifer