[Peace-discuss] Re: Immigration Reform Rally!

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 21:44:44 CST 2009

> I sort of like the women are the property of men part.

Cute, Wayne. =)

Have you read all the reports of human trafficking? Sheesh!
Not that all of it is for sex. But enough of it is to make this
relevant. Actually, the most recent big stories were women who were
brought to NY to be nannies and cleaning people for families. I think
the women actually formed a union recently so that they could have a
voice. Those women were told they were property.

Surely you remember the story of the man in Germany who kept his
daughter in the basement and made his wife adopt his
children/grandchildren born as a result of his incest. But that was
Germany. (i.e. the same as never never land).

I'll just mention the recent case here where the girl was raped in the
garage. That case was just finished last week.

-karen medina