[Peace-discuss] Obama Invokes "Just War, " But Is the War in Afghanistan "Just"?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Dec 10 15:22:01 CST 2009

I dont think it makes Obot look foolish (to me).
It makes him look like a very sly fox--- and a particularly virulent
sort of serpent.

The fact that BHO can get away with such a speech without being a total
laughingstock
is a testimony to the foolishness of the American public.  They are the
ones who
will look foolish or worse and suffer the consequences of pandering to
the Great Weasel.

It is also a testimony to the great sums of money at stake and what that
money and power can buy.

There will be a significant rebellion and unfortunately it could be long
ugly and bloody, but some
segments of the events will be quite brief and quite devastating.