[Peace-discuss] Obama Invokes "Just War, " But Is the War in Afghanistan "Just"?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Dec 10 16:13:32 CST 2009

The problem is that it is going on long enough that when the people
finally do rise up,
the gleeful and vengeful dismembering that precedes the overthrow really
might be quite excessive.

I would advise the perpetrators to begin amendatory negotiations.  (They
have too much hubris for that!)

    /O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; /
    /happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us./
    /Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth /
    /thy little ones against the stones./