[Peace-discuss] Storage of AWARE Stuff

Ed Mandel crazyhawk22 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:19:30 CST 2009

I suggest all of the AWARE stuff should be discarded as junk from the past. Peace is breaking out around the world. What is there left to protest?  Our President  was just honored with a peace prize. We need to advance forward proudly into this brave new world & get rid of  old ideas that no longer make any sense. It's about time that we have reached this destination & I am fortunate to be alive to have witnessed it. :-)