[Peace-discuss] disregard invitation

Tom Mackaman tmackaman at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 08:37:27 CST 2009

Greetings,

I apologize if you've just received an "invitation" from me in the
previous e-mail. Please disregard it. It is from an organization called
Yaari, which is an ultra-aggressive version of Facebook.  I didn't
realize what I was signing up for, and they gained access to my whole
address book. If you sign up, they will raid your address book, too. My apologies.

You might click at the bottom of their e-mail where they write, "If you
prefer not to receive this email tell us..."  That should prevent them
from sending you future communications.

I apologize again.

Best regards,

Tom