[Peace-discuss] sign transport for Sat 2-4pm demo -- anyone?

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 6 22:54:28 CST 2009

Help!

I haven't heard from anyone who can help carry AWARE's
signs from the IMC to the demonstration site tomorrow afternoon.
If anyone can help, please let me know.

If I don't hear from anyone by early afternoon Saturday, I'll just carry
some signs by bus, but it'll only be about a third of our usual bunch.
My cell phone is...
  3 6 9  3 4 8 5

and, while I'm posting this... the IMC has done a *wonderful* job with
their film festival.  Come and see some if it if you can!