[Peace-discuss] Obama et al. and Venezuela

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Sat Feb 7 18:05:27 CST 2009

By Eva Gollinger, who comes to the following conclusion:

…So from everything that's been said and done in less than a month by
the new administration of Barack Obama, is there evidence of any
change in the hostile and aggressive tone against Venezuela? I think
the answer is a resounding no, unfortunately. What is demonstrated is
simply what we've been saying: the empire is the empire, regardless of
its color. Until it stops viewing itself as the best in the world and
the global leader that looks to impose its vision and model on the
rest, the empire will continue being the same. Meanwhile, Venezuela,
together with other free and honorable peoples, must continue
constructing its future, remaining alert to the imperial attacks that
threaten its prosperity.

See  http://www.zcommunications.org/znet/viewArticle/20507