[Peace-discuss] Would It Kill Us to Apologize to Iran for the Coup?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 9 09:41:02 CST 2009

I do not accept your notion of courage as being the bottleneck nor your
notion of a binary function rather than a gradient.

Picking and choosing is good, and I really do like your idea of qualifying
Libertarianism with the adjective Christian.

I do however reject this statement -
/we have no real basis for evaluating what actions are legitimate
actions for government to be involved in
/
Picking and choosing is a necessary, re-iterative and dynamic process.