[Peace-discuss] The Obama administration on AfPak

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 9 23:41:58 CST 2009

Par for the course, while Bill Keller (Clintonoid, DLC, right-wing Democrat) is
executive editor of the liberal flagship. Son of a Chevron CEO, Keller was one
of the leading 'liberal' supporters of the 2003 invasion of Iraq.  An accurate
account of the war in Afghanistan -- which, like an accurate account of the war
in Iraq, we won't get from the NYT -- would explain why a person like that
supports it. --CGE