[Peace-discuss] Venezuela Synagogue Attack Arrests

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 08:51:30 CST 2009

At the most literal level, I understand a black advance to be an attack promoted by those representing the object of the attack; classically, to justify retaliation.

In this case it could mean a number of things, such as opponents of Chavez who want to ratchet up the rhetoric accusing him of anti-Semitism. But not necessarily on behalf of Israel. It's too early to tell.

DG