[Peace-discuss] A High Hard One From Helen Thomas

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Feb 10 11:47:21 CST 2009

She responded to Obama's lengthy and evasive response,
"Why do you have to speculate on who has them..."  (the microphone was
drawn away and Obama moved on)

video here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVGWdLsAoBA

Obama sets the tone with the first question.
He doesn't dare provide a straight truthful answer,
except for this...

"It is not acceptable for Pakistan or for US to have folks who with
impunity will
kill innocent men women and children."  Snared by the words of his own
mouth.