[Peace-discuss] Helen Thomas Asks A Question That Exposes Obama's Obseqiousness

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Feb 10 17:28:26 CST 2009

This is from another list-serve. One doesn't have to agree with what
is written below, but Obama's (non-)response stuck out like a sore
thumb, and shook his cool demeanor. The obvious answer for the non-
answer is that he wants to protect our pet Israel and its policies. --
mkb

Begin forwarded message: