[Peace-discuss] Obama and the Great Game

C. G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 13 17:45:40 CST 2009

(Always with the innuendo, Mort -- what "noxious intent" do you descry?)

I think this account is quite limited -- we should be talking about how
to make it more accurate -- but its conclusion ("Obama should cut
America's losses, come home and let their neighbors deal with [the]
Taliban") is better than the Nation's call for "a regional strategy to
stabilize Afghanistan and strengthen Pakistan."  --CGE