[Peace-discuss] Jury nullification in DC

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Feb 16 21:22:53 CST 2009

If we had educated juries who were aware that they can judge the law as
well as the facts,
we could recover many lost liberties and rescue many souls from the
maw of the legal-judicial-incarceration industrial complex.

Education is the Key.

Therein lies an opportunity for those really interested in true Justice.